Duramax Factory Style Garrett VNT Turbocharger Remote Oil Feed Line Kit Fleece Performance
Duramax Remote Turbo Oil Feed Line. 2004.5-Present factory Duramax oil feed is supplied off of the 4 cam journal bearing, which can lead to pre-mature bearing wear or failure. Feeding even a factory turbo from the oil rifle on the block, ensures adequate supply and prevents pre-mature bearing failures.
Remote feeding the turbo is especially important with high strung factory replacement turbos, like the Fleece Performance Cheetah or Garret's 3794VA and 4094VA turbos.
- High Quality AN fittings
- Extra Flexible Smooth Bore Tefllon Hose
- Stock Oil Feed Plug
- Oil Galley Rifle Fitting
Factory Garrett Banjo Feed:
- Designed for use with Stock or Stock Replacement Garrett VNT Duramax Turbos.
1/4 Inch NPT:
- Designed for use with a 1/4 inch Pipe Fitting inlet. Borg Warner S300 or S400 Style turbos.
- Fleece Performance
- 2004.5-2005 GM 6.6L LLY Duramax - Turbo Upgrades - Intall Kits and Parts
- 2006-2007 GM 6.6L LLY/LBZ Duramax - Turbo Upgrades - Intall Kits and Parts
- 2007.5-2010 GM 6.6L LMM Duramax - Turbo Upgrades - Intall Kits and Parts
- 2011-2016 GM 6.6L LML Duramax - Turbo Upgrades - Intall Kits and Parts
- Shop By Part - Turbo Upgrades - Intall Kits and Parts
- Item Requires Shipping
- 1.0 lbs.
- W6.0000” x H3.0000” x L8.0000”
Total Reviews (0)
Write the First Review!
You must login to post a review.