TP TUNING LLC - Fuel Pumps
Browse Fuel Pumps Products
24 MONTH UNLIMITED WARRANTY
We offer a full 2 year unlimited warranty. This warranty covers anything short of abuse, tampering and obvious physical damage caused by you. Warranties are VOID on any pump that has been tampered with.
1. Stainless Steel reinforced threads cover stripped threads for hose outlets2 OE threaded pumps are not covered under warranty for stripped threads on hose outlets. If you strip the threads, there is a $350 rebuild charge to repair the threads.
PLEASE DISREGARD EXTERNAL DIRECTIONS FOR "TORQUE" SETTINGS ON YOUR OE THREADS AND FOLLOW OUR INSTRUCTIONS! THERE IS NO TORQUE SPEC FOR YOUR FITTINGS - THEY ARE AN O-RING SEAL!
ADRENALINE PUMP CORE INFO:
YOU HAVE 45 DAYS TO RETURN YOUR PUMP CORE FOR A FULL CORE CHARGE REFUND. YOU CAN SEND ANY YEAR 7.3L 1994-2003 FOR A CORE. IT DOES NOT HAVE TO BE THE CORE OUT OF YOUR MODEL YEAR TRUCK. IF YOU SEND ANY EXTRA CORES IN ADDITION TO YOUR REQUIRED CORE, THEY ARE WORTH $125 EACH. SEE BELOW**. WE WILL ACCEPT YOUR REQUIRED PUMP CORE RETURNS AFTER THE 45 DAY RETURN PERIOD, BUT THEY ARE ONLY WORTH $125 (NOT THE FULL CORE REFUND) AS WE WILL HAVE ALREADY HAD TO REPLENISH STOCK IN ORDER TO BUILD MORE PUMPS! IF YOU NEED TO MAKE SPECIAL ARRANGEMENTS TO EXTEND YOUR REQUIRED CORE RETURN DATE, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE YOUR 45 DAYS ARE UP. YOU CAN WAIVE THE CORE FEE BY CHOOSING THE OPTION TO SEND YOUR CORE IN AHEAD OF TIME WHEN ORDERING. IF YOU CHOOSE THIS OPTION YOU WILL BE SENT MAILING INSTRUCTIONS AND YOUR ORDER WILL NOT SHIP UNTIL YOUR CORE ARRIVES.
We do not accept other after-market high pressure oil pumps as cores at this time. If your core has irreparable damage done to the housing, there will only be a partial credit return. Please call the office if you have questions concerning the potential credit reimbursement of your core.
ADRENALINE PUMP, INSTRUCTIONS, INSTALLATION ORINGS AND MOUNTING GASKET ARE INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE. YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO PURCHASE A RESERVOIR GASKET WHICH CAN BE FOUND UNDER SUGGESTED ITEMS BELOW OR BY CLICKING HERE.
OUR ADRENALINE PUMP IS DESIGNED FOR USE WITH THE FOLLOWING INJECTOR SIZES:
- AA Code Single Shot -94-97 7.3L - stock to 200cc
- AB Code Split Shot - Early 99 and California 97 7.3L - stock to 175cc
- AD Code Split shot - 99.5-2003 7.3L - stock to 175cc
- AC Code Single Shot - T444E and 7.3L aftermarket - stock to 200cc
- AD Hybrids - 7.3L aftermarket - up to 285cc
We have less expensive fixes for leaky pumps. Check out the plugs and orings in the HPOP Section.
- 1994-2003 7.3L STOCK REPLACEMENT - BOLT IN - HEAVY DUTY REBUILD
- HIGH VOLUME HIGH PRESSURE OIL PUMP
- EVEN STOCK TRUCKS WITH STOCK PROGRAMMING CAN SEE A DIFFERENCE - SEE TESTIMONIALS
- FUEL MILEAGE INCREASES SEEN IN EVERY YEAR/MODEL TESTED AND WITH EVERY INJECTOR SIZE
- HP INCREASE BASED ON INJECTOR SIZE AND CURRENT TUNING/PROGRAMS WITH A PUMP SWAP ONLY
- PULLING POWER FOR TOWING INCREASES WITH EVERY TRUCK SETUP PUMP IS INSTALLED ON
- EVERY ADRENALINE IS BUILT EXACTLY THE SAME AND FLOWS WITHIN A CERTAIN SPEC
- ALL YEAR ADRENALINES, INCLUDING 94-95'S ARE BUILT TO BE ABLE TO USE THE 96-03 IPR FOR ADDITIONAL SAVINGS
- HEAVY DUTY DUAL BALL BEARING CARTRIDGES- NO BUSHINGS
The Adrenaline is the perfect high pressure oil solution for any injector setup. As expected, stock injectors won't feel quite the "wow" that larger injectors will - but you will feel it and when towing you will wonder how you did without it. Larger injectors are the big winners with higher volume high pressure oil. The bigger the injector - the more power gains. Every injector size realizes fuel mileage. But make no mistake, this is not some small increase meant for small injectors. As common sense dictates and as our testimonials show, the larger the injectors the more power you realize from adding higher volume high pressure oil. This pump was made for any injector except B-codes and it will deliver fuel economy, performance and power to any vehicle.
If you've been told you have a "weak pump" and are seeing a 1211 code then we'll help you diagnose your needs before you spend your money on a pump. Programming can be the culprit for a 1211 code being thrown especially with stock injectors. Programming has changed over the last few years and you may just need some tweaking. The weak pump epidemic caused by bad or older programming has too many of you looking for a cheap pump fix. We'll try and help you fix your issues, but realize that it may not be a pump that you need. In this economy we don't want your money if our pump won't be your fix.
PLEASE READ THIS STATEMENT: EVERY ADRENALINE PUMP IS BUILT EXACTLY THE SAME. THE TALK ABOUT SOME CORES MAKE A WORSE PUMP THAN ANOTHER SHOWS THAT PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE ANY IDEA ABOUT WHAT WE DO ARE TRYING TO FIND ANYTHING TO TRASH IT. EACH PUMP IS TESTED BEFORE IT LEAVES HERE. THERE IS ONLY ONE PUMP VERSION AND IF YOU ORDER AN ADRENALINE IT WILL BE BUILT TO THE SAME SPECS AS THE NEXT GUY. EVERY PUMP FLOWS WITHIN A CERTAIN SPEC TO HAVE OUR STAMP OF APPROVAL AND IT WON'T LEAVE HERE IF IT DOESN'T MEET THAT. OUR PUMP TESTING INSURES THAT THE PUMP WORKS WHEN IT LEAVES HERE.
SERIAL NUMBER FOR ANTI-DRAINBACK FEATURE:
- 1994-1995 Engine Serial Number 201680 and before will need the Anti-drainback feature
- Serial Number 201681 and after are 1996 to 2003 and do not need the Anti-drainback feature
PLEASE NOTE: The parts for these kits are normally in stock, but due to shop load and demand, they are being "built to order" at this time. Please allow 3-5 business days for us to get your kit assembled and shipped. Thank you for your understanding!
This Driven Diesel OBS Electric Fuel System Conversion kit for the 94-97 "OBS" 7.3L Powerstroke trucks is truly a COMPLETE fuel system solution. This package includes our proven OBS Regulated Return Kit along with the necessary electric fuel pump, fuel filters, hose, fittings and all necessary hardware...for a total "tank to engine" electric fuel system package. Fuel delivery is handled by the nearly bulletproof OEM Bosch fuel pump from the 99-03 Super Duty trucks, providing you with stellar reliability and enough fuel to supply up to about a 160cc injector (350-375hp). The result is a much more consistent fuel flow/pressure delivered to the injectors, a primed fuel system BEFORE starting the engine, support for moderately upgraded power levels as well as filters that are easier to service and less expensive to replace! This fuel system package features:
• Compatible with Both Stock and Aftermarket Turbochargers
• Compatible with both "Stealth" and "Terminator" Twin HPOP Setups
• High Quality Fuelab Bypass Fuel Pressure Regulator **
• 3/8" CNC Bent S.S. Hard Line Used in High Temperature and Tight Radius Locations *
• High Quality 3/8" S.S. Braided Teflon Hoses with BLACK Protective Covering *
• OPTIONAL Driven Diesel S.S. High Flow Banjo Bolt Kit - RECOMMENDED **
• Stainless Steel Regulator Mounting Bracket **
• Marshall Liquid Filled Fuel Pressure Gauge
• All Kits Feed Front Ports (away from Turbo Heat) and Return from Rear Ports
• Bosch Electric Fuel Pump (same pump as 99-03 Ford Super Duty)
• Can be Upgraded to "Dual Stock Pump" Setup at a later date (support for more HP)
• Driven Diesel T-304 S.S. Fuel Pump/Filter Mounting Bracket (No Drilling Req) **
• High Quality Pre & Post Pump Fuel Filter Heads
• Baldwin Pre & Post Pump Fuel Filter Elements **
• 3/8" Mini Ball Valve Included (shut-off fuel supply during filter change)
• Complete Pump/Filters Assembly is only 13" Wide!
• 20' of Gates #6 Fuel Line and All Necessary Fittings
• Driven Diesel OBS Fuel Pump Wiring Harness w/Pump Controller *
• All Necessary Hardware for Installation
1. This kit RETAINS the fuel tank selector valve...you will still be able to use BOTH fuel tanks using the switch on the dash, like you always have.
2. While we have done everything we can to make this the most compact fuel pump and filter mount on the market at only 13" wide, there are a few applications where the mount will not fit inside the frame.Before ordering, please check your truck for clearance between the front of the fuel tank and the rear of the transfer case (4x4) for the necessary 13"-15" of installation space. If your truck doesn't have enough space inside the frame, this kit CAN be used outside the frame. You will need to disconnect the parking brake cable and route it through our pump mount bracket (we suggest covering it with a piece of split rubber hose as well), and shorten the pump mount bolts that protrude through the rear of the bracket. There should be plenty of extra hose in the kit to cleanly route the fuel lines to this location as well.
3. Due to the differences we have seen in the condition of body mounts on OBS trucks (distance from frame to body), our pump bracket may contact the underside of the vehicle floor. On the few trucks we have found clearance issues on, the contact was very minor and the easiest solution was to carefully push the floor up about 1/4" in the affected area.
* - We make every attempt possible to source and use as much U.S. made product/material as we possibly can...as long as doing so doesn't sacrifice the quality of the final product. Items marked with a * above have been modified or assembled by U.S. workers in a U.S. shop. Items marked with ** above were ENTIRELY produced from U.S. material, in U.S. shops, by U.S. workers. We can't always control where every component of one of our products comes from, but you count on us to keep looking for ways to increase the % of American Made parts and materials in the products that we produce.
Driven Diesel COMPLETE OBS Electric Fuel System fits the following vehicle(s):
- 1994 Ford F250/350 OBS 7.3L
- 1995 Ford F250/350 OBS 7.3L
- 1996 Ford F250/350 OBS 7.3L
- 1997 Ford F250/350 OBS 7.3L